Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wales

Tintern, Wales. The beautiful, inspiring Tintern Abbey!
















I would love to attend service here every Sunday! I have to agree with C. S. Lewis when he said, "All churches should be roofless."



Caerleon, Wales. The largest surviving Roman amphitheater in Britain.




Let the games begin!






Wye River Valley from above.












Ready to hit the narrow roads again...Mike and our Renault have finally come to terms with one another. I think Mike may even miss it when we leave.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tintern Abbey looks AMAZING!!! It looks like you could take some really incredible photos there. Now I definitely have to add Wales to my "places I'd like to visit" list. Zoey has enjoyed watching her "Mamie moomies," as she calls them. Love y'all! Amber