Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Tuesday June 7th

Getting ready for the long drive to Wales, I had to have a hearty "Kentish" breakfast. I am quickly picking up the English way to use a fork and knife. :)


Aimee loves her English tea.








A real woody car, Jimmy!






Grand Pavilion in Brighton.





StoneHenge...what more is there to say?






AveburyHenge isn't as well known, but just as cool...plus I got to show off my strength there.







Thatched roofs are pretty amazing looking!




...and after hours of driving and nearly hitting cars from the super small roads,we finally made it to Wales.




I'll post a short video later.




To view all our videos, click on Mike's YouTube page at the top.
Mike & Aimee

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Mike, you've got to teach me. You look quite English there with that knife and fork....except, of course, for that dark hair and eyes. :) PLEASE bring back some cool weather!
Love y'all, Mom

Anonymous said...

Also, neat little station wagon. It's not the car you're driving is it? If not, you need to get a pic of the car y'all are driving. Jimmy hasn't seen these pics yet...way too early for him. I woke up and couln't go back to sleep, so I decided to look at your blog.
LY, Mom

Anonymous said...

OK, y'all HAVE to have someone take some video while you're driving, so we can experience the terror with you!! :)